Kicker PKD1 Wiring Package

SHOKDU
10+ year member

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I don't see a problem with it. I'm zero feedback, you knew that when you purchased from me, therefor you can not hold that against me after the fact of purchase! I shipped on the day I said I shipped, if you've got a problem with somebody it should be USPS, not me. I packaged your kit up, made the label and the next day dropped it off at the postal office.

It takes time to get from Alaska to Washington on the barge, then it'll be on the slow truck from Washington to you in Tennessee...don't know how much more I can tell you. The proof is in the pudding, check the tracking number I posted for DukeNut's package. It just showed up in Washington today. Your kit shipped the same day as his speakers did.

No, I don't see a problem with it. I'm zero feedback, you knew that when you purchased from me, therefor you can not hold that against me after the fact of purchase! I shipped on the day I said I shipped, if you've got a problem with somebody it should be USPS, not me. I packaged your kit up, made the label and the next day dropped it off at the postal office.
It takes time to get from Alaska to Washington on the barge, then it'll be on the slow truck from Washington to you in Tennessee...don't know how much more I can tell you. The proof is in the pudding, check the tracking number I posted for DukeNut's package. It just showed up in Washington today. Your kit shipped the same day as his speakers did.
no one is holding zero feedback against you, we went out on a limb and trusted you by giving you our money, knowing you had no feedback. what we do hold against you is the fact that no ones dc numbers showed ANY updates until the one you specifically chose to show today(which could be on purpose). and still, you did not ship out when you were supposed to anyway. i paid you on july 14 and you said you would have it mailed out the next day or the following at the latest(still have the pms), which would have been the 16th. but instead you didnt print the label out until the 19th and even then didnt mail it until the 20th, so dont act all innocent "im the perfect seller and everyones mad at me for nothing because they are a-holes and impatient" when you have had many stumbles in your story and your word between then and now

Look at your PM's, I DID ship it the day I said I would. It got returned to my office because my works USPS account was void. I shipped it the day after it got returned to my office and I got a new label made, which was the 20th.

If you wanted promptness, you should have paid twice to three times as much and bought through a business. Fact is, you're cheap and impatient. The cheap part led you to buy on a forum. The impatient part is driving me up the wall and just causing banter online. Why don't you just quit typing about how you think you're gettin screwed over until you KNOW you are. Wait until you're FORCED to escalate to a claim before you start stiring the pot. You guys on this forum are the biggest bunch of d*ckheads when you want to be, then you turn around and cry about everything. Worst forum I've ever been on, bar none.

Why don't you just quit typing about how you think you're gettin screwed over until you KNOW you are. Wait until you're FORCED to escalate to a claim before you start stiring the pot. You guys on this forum are the biggest bunch of d*ckheads when you want to be, then you turn around and cry about everything. Worst forum I've ever been on, bar none.
ok ok, lets just end this here because you are obviously butt hurt. heres the bottom line, i never said i wanted the package now right now at this second, all i have said is that the multiple buyers you sold to, 5 by my count, all have tracking numbers and NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM ever indicated that the post office actually had possession of their packages after 2-3 weeks. i understand, as do all the other buyers, that by not asking you what method you were shipping(which you chose the shittiest and cheapest method you could) we accepted the parcel post and the time it takes, but you have a misunderstanding that in fact that is our issue. as i have stated before, our issue is that after 2 weeks, 3 in my case, not one person has a tracking number that shows the package had physically made it to the post office. if you were the buyer, you would be concerned at that fact also, regardless of if you say you would or not, any normal person would. you have to recognize the fact that every person you sold to all have positive feedbacks on THIS SITE, not some cracker-jack lighting site no ones ever heard of. oh, btw, we did catch you in a lie by saying you had shipped MJL's amp over a week ago before finally admitting today that it had never shipped, smooth move MR GREAT SELLER

Yea, I am butt hurt. The people on here who insult my integrity have caused that. Yep, you're right, I did choose the cheapest method I could, I was not going to lose any more money on the products I sold. Fact is, I dropped off the packages myself personally at USPS. I printed the labels myself. I know that USPS took possession of all the boxes. Look at DukeNut's confirmation number, just now, today, it's showing up in Washington. What makes you think any of the other packages that I shipped parcel post would be any different (with the exception of being better or worse)?! It's not my fault that the USPS tracking system ***** balls. In my opinion, all this useless banter should be directed at USPS, not me. I've told you, your packages were dropped off. Nothing more I can do about it. I'm not concerned because I know I dropped them off, I know they have not been returned to my address, and I know that parcel post takes 3-4 weeks to get to Alaska, so why would it be any different leaving alaska?! No, you gays didn't catch me in a lie. I was being facetious. I did place his package in the outbound shipping cart, but I didn't look over the label closely enough and I had transposed the to/from addresses, so my "from" address was in the "to" spot, so the UPS driver never even picked it up. I fixed that issue today and he should have his amp in the next couple days. As far as feedback on this site goes, I do not care whether or not my feedback is great or not, or whether or not yours is great or not. I have no intention of sticking around this site. There has and always will be better audio sites, this just happened to be the one I sold my stuff on. If I would have known this group to be the way they are I would have never sold on this board. I wasnt hurting for money, and would have rather kept the stuff than sold to you people. This has been more headache than it's been worth. I lost money on product to hook some people up, and all some of them want to do is ***** and moan.

so, as an update, i got an email saying the seller(shokdu), escalated my dispute to a claim. well, thats fine with me, just one less thing i have to think about. i would have been more than happy to remove my dispute as soon as i seen some progress in their tracking system, freeing up your account you claimed i put into the negative by starting a dispute, but now, update or not, i will just leave it as is and wait however long it takes for the item to arrive before doing anything, leaving your account in its state until that time. and as far as your bragging that you did over $20,000 dollars last year and paypal will side with you because they dont want to lose your business.... unfortunately for you, you arent the big fish in our situation and that wont be enough leverage for you, as last year i did over $35,000 through paypal.

Fantastic, glad you received it man. I told you it was on the way and it was exactly what I sold you. It was unfortunate that the USPS system did not update at all, and that my no references caused you to be skiddish. All that behind us, I hope you are able to put the kit to good use. I really loved how flexible that wire was, and if I ever do decide to do an install (sometime after a couple years of marriage) I'll probably buy a Kicker package again. I'm sad about selling all my stuff off, and letting it go so cheaply...but it will be really nice to not have to move it and store it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.