Not open for further replies.

jco1385
5,000+ posts

expert jcologist
Mobile, AL
Item(s) for Sale:

JL Audio 10W3V1 (Needs re-foam)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used JL Audio 10W3V1. Coils and cone are good, but the surround is toast. Was working fine when stored and when I pulled it back out the foam surround had deteriorated. I would have shown DMM pics of coil readings, but I couldn't get my DMM to settle on a number. It was bouncing around. Be assured, the coils are fine. Other than that, condition is as shown.

Price:

Not too sure what to ask for it in this condition. Let's say $60 + shipping OBO.

NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES

Payment

USPS Money order or PM me for other options. NO PAYPAL

I have plenty of refs on this site. I am not here to take your money or scam you in any way.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item will ship USPS. I think I can fit this Priority Flat Rate, but I haven't test-fitted it. Will be packed well. I will inform at a later date if the flat rate is possible.

CONUS ONLY

If there are any other questions, post here or PM me.

Item Pictures:

DSCF0049.jpg

DSCF0050.jpg

DSCF0053.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Theres no way that foam surround just deteriorated while sitting around. That thing had too much excursion and ripped apart.

Also, when a DMM jumps around like that, it means the coil is fried

Not dumping, just informing.

I'm quite positive in what I stated. I can touch the foam and it falls apart //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Also, I'd put it on an amp to test it if I didn't think it'd fuck it up.

Edit: might do that anyways just to be 100% sure the coils are good. Like stated, it was put away in working condition. I have nothing to lie about.

Theres no way that foam surround just deteriorated while sitting around. That thing had too much excursion and ripped apart.

You obviously don't know JL very well. All their surrounds deteriorate like that.

You obviously don't know JL very well. All their surrounds deteriorate like that.

I obviously don't
This ^^

I will test it on low power this evening. I really don't have much to loose here. If it's blown, it's trash. If it works, it still needs a surround.

you said best offer... and so far its the best one you got.
$200.25 paypal, and i'll set up the account. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

if i was interested in fixing it, i wouldn't be selling it as it is. I dont have a use for it, and i don't have the time to learn how to fix it either.

That's called post dumping bud, and you'll learn real quick it's not tolerated around here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

That's called post dumping bud, and you'll learn real quick it's not tolerated around here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Now i remember why i stay in the dome. I try to be up front and reasonable with people, and they spam my ****** thread up. If you don't want it, or think i'm asking too much, or whatever DO NOT FUCKING POST. you are welcome to PM me with offers or whatever. I will wall socket the shit and throw it away before i waste my time shipping it for a low ball offer.

kthxbai

- Post dumping will not be tolerated. Any post dumping will result in a 7 day ban. No warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...