kicker l7

that sounds cool, my poor l7 is in a **** box and is being powered by a boss chaos. plan on geting a fosgate or phoenix to power it soon. my sisiter has already told me it shakes dishes in the house slightly from a good distance away so i cant wait to get the full extent out of it!

i want to see what everybody thinks of the 15 inch l7. i dont want comparisons or "its overpriced". i just want a full honest review from people.
they are ok i guess. im not highly keen on them myself but my wife is satisfied with hers. they can get loud but dont usually sound very good. my wifes L7 sound surprising good, it surprised me for sure on sound and on meter considering how hers is setup. she did a 143.8db on music for a 30 second ave. she could probly burp a 145 or close to.

well, i like chest pounding bass, deep bass that you feel in your stomach. i hope my l7 can do this when i upgrade because right now, its not doing that

well, i like chest pounding bass, deep bass that you feel in your stomach. i hope my l7 can do this when i upgrade because right now, its not doing that
you will need to tune your box low then. im not sure how low the L7s like to go however.....

Had 4 back in the day...

Pros

Loud

Cheap

Easy to resale locally

Cons

Poor Design

They dont like more then rated

also i know l7s like to go extremely low. there built for hitting low bass.
Not exactly... They will tear them selves apart with rated power if you go too low hence why Boomsday said poor design... One of the Vendors on here can design and build you a box

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tnota

10+ year member
tnota
louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views