Kicker L7 or American bass XFl

This is the real deal with these two subs comparing the 12s for example

L7s have a big cone area advantage but lack excursion so that advantage is not as large as it looks. They also need a very large box to have good output, 12s need the size of a 15 for example. They also have very small coils and small motors so that also hurts it if, you will find it's output limit fast.

XFLs are cookie cutter subs but it's a proven design. That's why the price is lower. The soft parts are fairly cheap so they will not take the power and use it like a higher level sub of the same general specs. They will hold there own in their respective price range.

oh my god is everyone a autonomous android lacking free will these days. no one makes any decisions by themselves. but if u must know the xfl will **** all over that kicker.

I cant speak on the XFL since Ive never had one but I got rid of my single L7 12'' ported and it was loud and bass was powerful. Not as clean or accurate as many makes out there but if you wanna rattle your car and be heard from a block away the L7 will do it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.