Kicker l5 12

sizzl3r
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Minnesota
Got scammed a month ago on here trying to buy a kicker l5. I paid $100 but haven't gotten it yet. During the waiting period, I went out and made a custom box for my truck, and got a new amp & wiring for the sub. Now i have a BA box and amp, but no sub.

Just wondering if any of you can hook a brother up with a good deal on a 12'' Kicker L5.

why not L7?
Are 12'' L7's and L5's the same cutout size? Kicker says they aren't, which doesn't make sense to me, but thats why.

Way to powerful bra he wants to keep his windows lol... Im sure a few guys have one laying around though OP but have you checked CL?
Yeah I'm in Utah' date=' and car audio isn't big at all here. There's only like 1 over priced one. Kinda sucky if you ask me.

There all over CL by me... I do have a buddy wit a l3 if that interests u at all
Once again, cutout size. I have an 11x11 that kicker gave for the L5.

Are 12'' L7's and L5's the same cutout size? Kicker says they aren't, which doesn't make sense to me, but thats why.

Yeah I'm in Utah, and car audio isn't big at all here. There's only like 1 over priced one. Kinda sucky if you ask me.

Once again, cutout size. I have an 11x11 that kicker gave for the L5.
That don't make sense cause they all fit in the same prefabs .....

They prolly are a tiny tiny bit diff so kicker just says some bs... But the box the l3 is in we grabbed on CL wit a blown old l7 that spl was gunna build for me... So they deff fit the same box

yeah be careful with the L7 believe it or not it doesnt fit in L5 enclosures...prefabs anyway. I bought a L5 off the shelf one day and traded the L5 sub for a L7 sub...tried to put it in and it didnt fit...the basket is too wide. but like i said thats only in the kicker prefabs. but the L3 and the L5 are exactly the same fit.

yeah be careful with the L7 believe it or not it doesnt fit in L5 enclosures...prefabs anyway. I bought a L5 off the shelf one day and traded the L5 sub for a L7 sub...tried to put it in and it didnt fit...the basket is too wide. but like i said thats only in the kicker prefabs. but the L3 and the L5 are exactly the same fit.
I've swapped in prefabs wit no problems... And I'm sure 5 min of ur time and it would have fit fine

I've swapped in prefabs wit no problems... And I'm sure 5 min of ur time and it would have fit fine
who knows...couldve been the model year. mine were both a lil newer back then..06 model? the L7 had the basket..and the L5 didnt...so fitting the L7 really didnt workout...im sure i couldve forced it in someway but i figured i cudnt get it out afterwards or either id break something so instead i just got a 5cu ft box for it..lol

who knows...couldve been the model year. mine were both a lil newer back then..06 model? the L7 had the basket..and the L5 didnt...so fitting the L7 really didnt workout...im sure i couldve forced it in someway but i figured i cudnt get it out afterwards or either id break something so instead i just got a 5cu ft box for it..lol
Ya I feel u I've played wit almost all of em at one point or another ... But I get wat ur saying nuthin a dremel couldn't take care of ya know

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.