Kicker KX700.5

Participant count
  • Participant list

85cutty
10+ year member

Im thinking about gettin this amp to power, my 3.5 concept CFN-350, JBL P-9632, and My 12" type R 1241D, do you guys think this would be enough power for the type r... heres it specifications

Amplifier Type: Multi-Channel

RMS Power: 40W x 4 + 200W x 1

Bridged RMS Power: 150W x 2 + 400W x 1

THD at Rated RMS Power: 0.085%

Speaker Level Inputs: Yes

Preamp Outputs: Yes

Built-In Crossovers: HP/LP

Bass Boost: 0 - 18 dB

Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz

Channel Separation: n/a

Signal to Noise Ratio: >95 dB

Fuse Rating: 3 x 30 amps

Leave your Feed Back

thanks

Originally posted by Woodmister How many speakers do you have? How many subs?
my 3.5 concept CFN-350, JBL P-9632, and My 12" type R 1241D,

im thinking about buyin this amp for all my ****.... i was wanting to get another type R but summer is coming up and i would have to buy 2 amps and another sub and i want to get rims this summer too.... sooo im thinking about gettin this amp its seems like it would be perfect for what i got right now....

Originally posted by 85cutty um its gonna cost me like 500 canadian... and you can wire a single 4ohm DVC to 2ohms...
how can you wire it to 2 ohms....impossible w/out another sub or something to give the amp 4 ohms of resistance.....not seeing where you're getting that from

Originally posted by Woodmister The type R 1241D = single 4ohm, which can only be wired into 4ohms and 4ohms only. Now you can try to trade or return it for a DVC model, but thats the only way. If you would like another, cheaper amp, we might be able to help ya out...
read the post, it is a DVC!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.