Kicker kx1200.1 or crescendo symphony 1500.1

Participant count
  • Participant list

ccapital83
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
I apologize for another which amp thread but I just am so torn here. Aside from the crescendo rated at 300 watts more I'm torn because I've seen so many kickers do well over rated and I read some reviews on crescendo not doing rated. Overall I want whatever one has ability to be cleaner and better sound and build quality is there one you prefer over the other ? I searched and couldn't get myself to make a decision based off reviews it will be powering a ssa icon 12 and massive audio Summo 12 one in each car. Opinions and facts welcomed and appreciated //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have had fantastic luck with kicker amps, but im more than positive the overwhelming majority of recommendations here will be creshendo. both good amps, ive owned kicker amps and ran em, and ive ran tons of zenon amps. I still own the kickers, not the zenons. take that for what it's worth.

Take into account age of the amp . Those kx amps are what, 10+ years old. Unless you bought it new, who knows what its been thru.

Its probably a wash really. I don't think there would be an audible difference. I'd get whatever you can get cheaper tbh.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.