Kicker Kx -vs- Rf Punch

Both very good amps when it comes to powering subs kicker and RF are on my top 5 list for amps. The kicker would preform very well and the it puts out around 900-1000 watts RMS when it gets going. The RF amp would also preform well and is underrated not over rated, the highest rms power ive seen was 1,355 watts. In my opinion id go for the kicker, it will last you all day and not get hot, RF amps have a rep. of over heating when the pressure is on. But RF puts out a good product and great power to go with it.

Neither junk them both go with crossfire, harrison labs, things of that nature. Any good class D amp.

I agree with Fu-Man-Chu about everything he says. However find out which year the Fosgate amp is. The newer ones are said to be geared more towards what they truly put out. In other words they arent nearly as underrated anymore. As for overheating the Fosgate amps feel hot because they cool from the inside out. Therefore making the incasing hot. However, if you put them with a sub(s) that demands more power then they can handle they will overheat and shut off temporarily.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.