kicker KS 6.5 midbasses = no midbass?

Participant count
  • Participant list

skylineTT
10+ year member

bass=sekz
yeah they pretty much sound as good as good coaxials or something. they are amplified with more than 125 watts on tap (crunch 1100.1 puts out about 600ish devided by 4 speakers) so thats not a problem. should i get those bass baffles that you mount with them? or just get better speakers? i was thinkin about 6.5" subs in the doors. my GFs mini cooper S has a harmon kardon system and her midbass is sick. shakes the mirror and vibrates the entire car and probably sounds better than some 10s out there. id like to have a similar sounding midbass stage but what do you guys recommend?

You can't expect much if just in an open door. The baffles would be a good start. I have some jl 6.5" subs and they are unbelievable for the size.

You wont get much out of any speaker in an open door. Seal the door, the difference will be night and day. Check the sticky at top of this forum

I have those same ones, I have about 50 watts going to them though, they're better then the kenwoods I have but I noticed the midbass lacked. Good highs at least

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.