Kicker K400.2 Amp can do work!!

RoidRageX10
10+ year member

Ohio
I strung a deal at the local car audio store and bought 4 - 12" Rockford R1 subs and a box for $350. The 400 Watt amp has these subs slamming!! Don't let the RMS on the kicker fool you it is very powerful. I still plan on buying a second amp to maximize the power of the subs. But WOW they pound!

The "local shop" is a licensed Radio Shack dealer if that makes a difference..

Yeah I could have bought them cheaper, but then there is shipping on the subs (box is free ship). Plus the box was already put together when i bought it.

lol I'm not gonna talk up my system like its god or something. Im simply saying that amp has my subs pounding pretty well. I'm still saving up an amp that will let me get more of the subs so I'm not overworking the kicker.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.