Kicker CVX 10s Vs Kicker CVR 12s

The new CVRs are still a downgrade from the cvx's. The CVX is the best round model that Kicker makes. If anything branch out from Kicker and look into other brands, there are far better options out there than Kicker, they are made by Sony anyway....

Kicker made by Sony? don't know about that but IMO kicker products are very good.

The Exile 1200.1 is already pushing them hard. But you're all probably right. I'll keep the CVXs then.

I had a cvx ten and that little ****er pounded good for what it was. The cvr's are a downgrade even if they are bigger. Stay with what you have or find something better altogether outside of the kicker product family.

that exile isnt pushing them, i promise u that...had mine ran on a bxi1210d sealed (136), then a ap1500 (140.1) and now my man mad10sbass is pushing them with an ap1800, soon to be givin them 1200w EACH for burps...my suggestion is grab a higher rms amp and watch them move...ive got videos on youtube of my old ones on the 1500 and they really move and get loud

The new CVRs are still a downgrade from the cvx's. The CVX is the best round model that Kicker makes. If anything branch out from Kicker and look into other brands, there are far better options out there than Kicker, they are made by Sony anyway....
yeah..... um i dont think soo. Kicker makes kicker

Would a MB Quart DSC1500.1 be better for the CVXs than the Exile?
Seriously spend the money on a kicker amp. You need to realize that kicker tests their woofers with their amplifiers. Not Exile or mb quart or jl or anything. The kicker amps will push those woofers to there loudest. If you get a kicker amp and they are in the proper box those CVX's will bang!

Seriously spend the money on a kicker amp. You need to realize that kicker tests their woofers with their amplifiers. Not Exile or mb quart or jl or anything. The kicker amps will push those woofers to there loudest. If you get a kicker amp and they are in the proper box those CVX's will bang!
As long as its clean power is power. An mb quart amp would sound nearly if not identical to a kicker or any other amp provided they were setup to do the same amount of clean power. Brand doesn't have anything to do with it. Not sure on the quality of the exile but I know those quart amps are nice. I wouldn't give those cvx's a lot more than their rms rating though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.