Kicker accomadations FTW!

i would assume not cause they dont have L7s right? i havent been in there for a while tho i guess...

but yeah L7s FTW, then sell me your 18 for ridiculously cheap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i would assume not cause they dont have L7s right? i havent been in there for a while tho i guess...
but yeah L7s FTW, then sell me your 18 for ridiculously cheap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
CC employees can get anything kicker sells, not just what CC sells. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

What about 4 12" L5's?

Would they be much different from the L7's?

I am trying to spend the least amount of $..

sdfe4y.jpg

those CC bastards.. i worked at BB and our accomodations stuff was only for store stuff.. cc>bb when it comes to products they offer imo.. cept alpine was a nice grab on bbs part last year.. oh and fosgate i suppose... although ive never really been a big fan.. for some people kicker and fosgate are liek ford and chevy..

and honestly no they wouldnt be that much different. youd notice a difference definately, and l7s are great.. but L5s are some loud a.ss woofers

another MT =)

i would say the 6x 12cvr if you want to keep some sq

but probily 4x L7's would get loudest

hard question your asking =/ but nice =)

those CC bastards.. i worked at BB and our accomodations stuff was only for store stuff.. cc>bb when it comes to products they offer imo.. cept alpine was a nice grab on bbs part last year.. oh and fosgate i suppose... although ive never really been a big fan.. for some people kicker and fosgate are liek ford and chevy..
and honestly no they wouldnt be that much different. youd notice a difference definately, and l7s are great.. but L5s are some loud a.ss woofers

***** to work at bb?

***** to work at bb?

not really.. it was one of my fav jobs so far frolly but i expected it to be better. problems were more the customers than anything else. either there werent any, or when there were they were all late teen/early20s ghetto kids telling me stories abotu how their friends have rockford P2s and cant keep their windowns from breaking //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif .. it was hard not to laugh/argue thats for sure. it was also tough trying to explain 90% of audio concepts to kids who learned otherwise from other shops (ported subs dont last long, subs have to be broken in, caps cure elec systems, 12+12=24, you guys know the usual noob stuff)..

also i thought it ****** that most of the product lines were kinda mediocre.. we had some decent HUs, only a couple decent subs, and only 2 channel amps less than like 600 rms.

lol yea everyone thinks im scaming when im sellin a quality woofer tellin them the rms and ohm configuration ... i think a law should be passed stoping all that bs max watt crap ... just further hurting car audios reputation

first its 180$ for a 12" !?!?

then there only 300 watts !?!? (gettin further confused)

who the **** is JL

and the people who now how good JL is are like WTF ! 180$ !

btw ... bnib 12w3v2 if u didnt get the hint already

lol yea everyone thinks im scaming when im sellin a quality woofer tellin them the rms and ohm configuration ... i think a law should be passed stoping all that bs max watt crap ... just further hurting car audios reputation
first its 180$ for a 12" !?!?

then there only 300 watts !?!? (gettin further confused)

who the **** is JL

and the people who now how good JL is are like WTF ! 180$ !

btw ... bnib 12w3v2 if u didnt get the hint already

ewww!!! JL:p:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.