kick pod, newb, dont have a clue

Participant count
  • Participant list

cheyenneboy
10+ year member

i saw the sticky by Gauntlet (great job) but am still so confused i got a 71 chevy cheyenne and having trouble with speakers. i dont want to cut the door out. but just dont want to have 2 6x9s behind the seat. i want to fill it in with some sound. but im not to sure how to build the kick box still. i don know if there is anyone on here that would be able to build any for 2 6 inch. but i still dont know wat to do. any help or other rout.

i saw the sticky by Gauntlet (great job) but am still so confused i got a 71 chevy cheyenne and having trouble with speakers. i dont want to cut the door out. but just dont want to have 2 6x9s behind the seat. i want to fill it in with some sound. but im not to sure how to build the kick box still. i don know if there is anyone on here that would be able to build any for 2 6 inch. but i still dont know wat to do. any help or other rout.
I would be interested in doing it but since I dont have access to a 71 cheyenne I wouldnt be able to make form fit pods to the contour of your truck.

just magnet the 6x9s to your roof. that always works for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

be creative. thats what glassing is all about. im sure you can find somewhere to glass those in. good luck bro

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.