Kenwood KAC-9104D best amp/money?

Participant count
  • Participant list
That kenwood has 60A...it isnt always an indication, but in this case it is....good luck getting anymore then 6-700 out of it...AP is much better

Buy the 9105 bro, the new version has bigger outputs, a smaller chassis and it works GREAT for me.

I've got mine wired to two 400w kenwood subs @ 2 ohms and my knobs are only at 75% and my woofers won't get any louder.

Definitely produces 900@2 imo, and my **** NEVER cuts out, even after playing it for an hour+

Edit:

And the 9105 has 3x 30a fuses as opposed to 2x on the 9104

Buy the 9105 bro, the new version has bigger outputs, a smaller chassis and it works GREAT for me.I've got mine wired to two 400w kenwood subs @ 2 ohms and my knobs are only at 75% and my woofers won't get any louder.

Definitely produces 900@2 imo, and my **** NEVER cuts out, even after playing it for an hour+

Edit:

So you can tell by ear how much your amp is putting out ?

Buy the 9105 bro, the new version has bigger outputs, a smaller chassis and it works GREAT for me.I've got mine wired to two 400w kenwood subs @ 2 ohms and my knobs are only at 75% and my woofers won't get any louder.

Edit:

Right where they should be...

And why would he get that when he can get an AP1500d for nearly the same price?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.