kenwood excelon series.......

Lets see here. i've have 5 head units, 2 disc changers, and a partrige (sp?) in a pair tree. (sorry, had to throw that in.) i've loved every one of them. some have much more audio controls than other. i'm curently using a XXV-01D head unit. i'll be using it till the day it breaks. i've never had a problem outa any of them besides something wrong i've done to em.

awesome. I think I am going to go with the 890. I love pioneers and everything, but all of my firends have one, and I just wanted something a little different. Plus I love how sleek they look.

got the 790, kinda wish i just got the 890 for the USB port

but i like it, easy to use, lots of features, just make sure you have your speakers amped or you'll always be crankin it

I love my Excelon! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif This baby is beautiful in all aspects. I have the X589. It is so clean, the sq is amazing. One think I would like, is to be able to get the 25th anniversary editon. I can only speak from my experience, but these head units are rock solid.

I've had quite a few Kenwood units, and have a cheap Excellon X-459 that I've been using for about the last 3 years....I was thinking of going with Pioneer just because I havn't had one for quite sometime. But I may go with the Kenwood just for the cost factor.

Regards Sonny

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.