Kenwood Excelon DDX9906XR

Participant count
  • Participant list

WakeNBake520

CarAudio.com Recruit
US
So this is the head unit I was going to get (DDX9906XR) along with the Compatible maestro idatalink module (ADS-MSW). And not sure on a couple things and was hoping some one might know.

firstly it says on crutchfield that the head unit isn’t compatible with my truck (05 Nissan Titan king cab; no rockford system and did have in dash 6-CD changer but switched that out for single din, but I do have the double din bezel installed).

Not sure why it says it won’t fit. I think it will but maybe I’m wrong?

secondly, after going onto maestro website and Inputting all my vehicle info, it clearly says the unit mentioned above Is the one I need but I can’t see any install guide oranything other than the wiring diagram. And then it says not compatible there too.

also, I already have steering wheel interface (metra aswc) installed. Will I need this with the maestro or does maestro already take care of fixing the wheel controls?

anyone know What to make of this or have same truck and know what all I need?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.