Kenwood DVD+Head Unit...No Brain?

Participant count
  • Participant list

BrandonB
10+ year member

Today I bought a KVC910DVD for $20...it didn't come with the power cable or brain unit. The power cable is $30 and I don't want to pay for it unless I knew I could hook it up without a brain. It has two (red and white) RCAs that are supposedly audio outputs. If I don't want to do anything but play DVDs, can I run the outputs to the inputs on my KDC-X592 and double stack them and use the X592 as the amp? I don't want to drop $100 on a brain that I won't even use, but I will take a chance on a power connector. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have 2 more questions about the Kenwood DDX9907XR / DMX907S radios. 1. If I am listening to a source and have that particular source displayed...
Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...
@Deiimos Hit it on the spot from the beginning of a bad ground. Excellent! Im happy to hear that you went through some procedures to locate the...
I got it to work, I was plugging in the subwoofer while the amp had power. I unhooked the remote turn on lead, then all speakers plugged in, then...

About this thread

BrandonB

10+ year member
BrandonB
Shelby, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from