Kenwood DDX8019 or Alpine IVA-W205

DDX8019 all day that thing is sick..

5V out

Brake to ground (DVD)

iPod video in cable.. (Audio only with iPod Touch)

very cool deck..

$1900 nav is an extra $950 (Retail prices)

my other fave

Eclipse AVN6620 $1200

DVD Rom Nav disc

5v out

iPov video

great deck

(red/white to ground = DVD in mountion)

I've got a 6019 in the truck, and a w205 in the car. If you are planning on nav, or not using an external processor, then the kenwood is the way to go. The kna nav add on plugs in, is simple to use, looks good, and works great. If you plan on getting serious with sound, the add on sound processor of the alpine blows away just about anything else, but is not for everyone!!

I wont say my plans are serious sound, as in competition or anything, I just want good, clean sound and features like the iPod controls, etc. I like the fact I have a double din to use and want to take advantage of that space well. Thanks for the thoughts guys.

Got the DDX8019. Lots of add ons, the navigation seems simple enough, plus it does DVD Audio. Also has outputs to trigger relays directly in the deck (like a switch in the dash for like neon, but built in the car).

Juan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.