1 DIN In-Dash DVD Touch Screen from Ebay

jschofield

Hello all,

I am looking to buy a cheap dvd head unit. The kind that slides out. I found cheap ones on ebay but not sure which on I should get. The kinds they have is below and I am asking your HELP on which one I should choose to buy. I am looking for nice looking picture and connections to hook up a review camera. Thanks for all that help me out. This has been a big challenge for me as I am not good with car audio/video items. Thanks all!!!!

1. Jensen

2. Pyle

3. DUAL

4. Legacy

They have a few others but I ahve never heard of them. These are the ones that I Had heard of that I thought might be cheap and ok. I know it wont be like the Clarion's or Alpines, Kenwoods, Pioneer's or the nice expnsive ones. Thanks again for all the help.

Johnnie

My cousin has a Jensen DD he bought from Sounddomain before they shut down the store.

Works well for his needs, touch screen is responsive, and has good basic features. But you get what you pay for in the long run, it has had a few issues reading disc, but it doesnt happen too often. Picture quality is great for watching DVDs as well.

If I had to pic one out the bunch, it would prob be the Jensen. Or just save you money and get a quality unit that your not going to have to worry about.

Thanks for the input. I think I will save up more and get me a nice one. Probalby go witht he Alpine or Clairon. Thanks everyone. You have really helped me out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.