Kenwood DDX7019 vs DDX8019 vs DNX7100

How's the sound quality on the DDX8019? What are the comparable units from Alpine and Pioneer? Is this unit easily bypassed so DVDs can play while driving if one were to hypothetically want to do this?

Thanks.

i sq on the 719 is good and u just ground the brake wire for video bypass.

How's the sound quality on the DDX8019? What are the comparable units from Alpine and Pioneer? Is this unit easily bypassed so DVDs can play while driving if one were to hypothetically want to do this?
Thanks.

This is a bit off topic, but i'll ask anyhow..i recently bought the Kenwood 719, i have the ipod interface, navigation and sirius on it.

Everything works great except one thing, when i go to the ipod interface, i cannot scroll artists past the letter J...i try the arrows, i try manually scrolling with the bar, all it does is get to a certain point and then goes up to the top around the A's or B's, so basically i cannot listen to an artist down low on the list. This also happen with songs.

Albums, though work perfectly fine..i can scroll anywhere on the album list...anyone else having this issue? Sorry for posting this here, but i did a search and couldn't find anything on scrolling problems....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.