kenwood code bypass

Silica
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hey guys.. I got a kenwood 722 one of my first decks. Since my pioneer screen pooched i put this in as a replacement.. i forgot the code.. and kenwoods no help at all, there like send us all the reciepts and proof of id.. fack i dont have any of that crap. I know its a simple set of instructions. I know the KCAR bypass but it doesn't seem to work with the Dmask.

Anyone encountered this? Can anyone help a brotha out?

Email me if ur not comfortable spillin instructions on the board for some odd reason

Timdetlor@yahoo.ca

Tim

I believe that the kenwoods have a four digit code. or at least mine does. But if that is the case, just sit down for a couple hours and go through ever combination possible.l Unless you find an easier way. If its four digits, theres is only 9999 diferent combinations to go through.

I believe that the kenwoods have a four digit code. or at least mine does. But if that is the case, just sit down for a couple hours and go through ever combination possible.l Unless you find an easier way. If its four digits, theres is only 9999 diferent combinations to go through.
LOL

or hire a kid to do it

Not sure but I have heard that it will eventually lock you out. Some repair shops should know how to override it I beleive. Gotta understand kenwood doesnt want to give a code to a stolen unit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.