Item(s) Description/Condition:

WORKS EXCELLENT GREAT FOR 10'S

DOESN'T LOOK TOO BAD FOR ITS AGE SEE PICS

Price:

$80

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

BUYER PAYS SHIPPING unless a other deal is made

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

best bet would be to sell locally bro, unless you drop that price by more than half in all honesty. Not many on here would run that amp unless it was for a family member or someone that needs something as a cheap backup.

best bet would be to sell locally bro, unless you drop that price by more than half in all honesty. Not many on here would run that amp unless it was for a family member or someone that needs something as a cheap backup.
lol 60 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...