Kenny's valance and rollpan

maybe its just me, but i would have shelled out the extra cash for the grant fab one for a few reasons.

1) you know its gonna fit perfectly

2) I would rather have a metal roll pan on a bagged vehicle, because you know your gonna catch it at some point when your draggin, and it will be much easier to fix a steel one then a plastic one

3) I just dont like plastic body panels! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

maybe its just me, but i would have shelled out the extra cash for the grant fab one for a few reasons.

2) I would rather have a metal roll pan on a bagged vehicle, because you know your gonna catch it at some point when your draggin, and it will be much easier to fix a steel one then a plastic one

3) I just dont like plastic body panels! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
word. My bumpers 1/8 inch steel all around bolted directly to the chassis. I have the satisfaction of knowin if i hitsomeone im gunna win. And when i get a dent just throw some body filler in there and spray paint.

If it happens I'll go steel... going to do my best to make sure that doesn't happen. I didn't have the money at the time.

And PE: A steel rollpan isn't going to have me coming out any better in case of a rear collision... I had a steel rollpan, was pretty easy to destroy.

normal_rollpan_1.JPG

normal_rollpan_2.JPG

normal_rollpan_3.JPG

lol nice.

but now do something with the ugly tail lights. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dbornotdb

10+ year member
Custom Fabricator
dbornotdb
Bradenton, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date