keep my aq2200 or sell?

Participant count
  • Participant list

kyleorsini
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
since ive sold my car and no long want a spl vehicle and am opting for a nice sql. i have a aq2200 that is still quite new bought in june would there be much of a noticable difference, in getting a jl hd1200,pdxm12 zed minotour. for a pair or sealed 10s: w6/7 idq/max

i think the jl is more sq where the aq is more of a spl amp. you will probably lose db's going to a smaller amp. i may be interested in your aq if you decide to sell

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You can pull that amplifier and take to an Audio shop and see if they will test it. Most shops charge very little and some will not even charge...
Go 150 Watts speakers or equal to your amps. 150 watts and up is your amps. That's the good rule of thumb.
The best thing you can do is make a solid plan. This way you won't be spending money twice and having to keep going back in add or replace parts.
I am building and selling the subs. Like to get input on if basket colors options would be a winner. I do custom painting on guns already.

About this thread

kyleorsini

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
kyleorsini
winnipeg,mb
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date