Kaoss Audio (kenner, la)

no pics of install. they're on williams about 3 blocks from treasure chest.

they carry Focal, Diamond,Orion,pioneer, clarion, MB quart, kenwood.

Well, I just helped out a friend who had some equipment installed by Kaoss. He bought a Kicker 1500 and 2 12" L7s with box and had Kaoss install them. Apparently one of the terminal cups on the box was bad (how do yu **** up a terminal cup??) and so the guy apparently jb-welded the terminal post in (sideways, for that matter). What he didn't realize is that he isolated the driver from the amp, causing the other sub to run at 2x rms and make some really horrible noises. Then he blamed it on the subs being bought on the internet. wtf. I fixed it and sent him on his way, but for $250 I would hope they wouldn't overlook crap like that.

Two big thumbs down in my book. But I despise car audio shops anyway. Greedy bastards.

Edit: Oh, and I forgot that they wired his 1500.1 with 4ga. And charged him $80 in wire.

The box was gonna be $250, but I'm gonna take care of that.

I dealt with Kaoss and I have had absolutely no problems with them. I almost went there yesterday to get some new subs.

Anything Car Audio on the other side of vets on Delaware is a good place to. Wesley (owner) is pretty cool, and when I asked some questions about a setup in my single cab mazda, told him what I want and didnt want, and he recommended a brand he doesnt even carry. Saying how it would be the best for what I want.

Anything Car Audio on the other side of vets on Delaware is a good place to. Wesley (owner) is pretty cool, and when I asked some questions about a setup in my single cab mazda, told him what I want and didnt want, and he recommended a brand he doesnt even carry. Saying how it would be the best for what I want.
x2. Wesley is a good guy. Nice little shop with some good equipment and some cool installs. He's also got a nice slammed dually and sweet bike.

went there the other day to get a train horn installed. Got there a little late in the day but the crew stayed late, long after closing, to get the job done. Good service and some good guys at a good price. recommended!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...