JVC kw-v840bt

Participant count
  • Participant list

RamC12

CarAudio.com Newbie
I put this in a 2012 Ram 2500. Used the axxess wiring harness to connect it. It will spontaneously turn off and back on. Plus my Bluetooth every time I leave my truck with my phone for any period of time. I have to go through all the steps to reconnect to Bluetooth. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I put this in a 2012 Ram 2500. Used the axxess wiring harness to connect it. It will spontaneously turn off and back on. Plus my Bluetooth every time I leave my truck with my phone for any period of time. I have to go through all the steps to reconnect to Bluetooth. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Id call Kenwood / JVC up and see if Tech support may be able to help out.Go Straight to the Horses mouth so to speak to get the right answers. There may be an update needed for the unit.

I will possibly do that. I went to there web site and looked up my model in updates but is already up to date. Thank you audiobaun
Id call Kenwood / JVC up and see if Tech support may be able to help out.Go Straight to the Horses mouth so to speak to get the right answers. There may be an update needed for the unit.

I will possibly do that. I went to there web site and looked up my model in updates but is already up to date. Thank you audiobaun
The website may not be up to date so to speak due to the Covid 19 issues that we all are experiencing. There may be some Spyware or? that could help with the issue that I needed for one my Kenwood units, and the Tech helped me out and sent me to the right site while i was on the phone to make sure i had the information.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.