Jvc kw-m730bt

Participant count
  • Participant list
He made some excuse down below. Crackpot.
Oh yup...I missed it.

Pretty lame indeed, I myself would have taken the time to figure out a way to make it look good. Not make it look like it might fall out when you slam on the brakes.

You will never go to one. If you do you won't be able to talk anymore and you don't want that. As long as the head is in the sand the eyes can see no wrong. 

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

The one and only greatness of the world..... papermaker.
they have one in august. ill be there.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Oh yup...I missed it.
Pretty lame indeed, I myself would have taken the time to figure out a way to make it look good. Not make it look like it might fall out when you slam on the brakes.
its actually on metal brackets vs the plastic dash kit.

they have one in august. ill be there. 

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

its actually on metal brackets vs the plastic dash kit.
Good chance you will be the only one there. Or at least in class. If it's the LP show I think Steve is judging. Pick his brain. He will take time to give you a visual.

Good chance you will be the only one there. Or at least in class. If it's the LP show I think Steve is judging. Pick his brain. He will take time to give you a visual.
Or the usual nah he'll teach Steve....lol

Just got the 830. Will be here tomorrow. Also orders a CT sounds 125.4d. So I'll have two of those and my PRV mono. ******* loving life right now.
Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
i almost got it but the extra 100 buck IMO is pointless for a dvd rom driver when i can DL movies in equal quality and don't have to worry about scratching or sipping. but i think you will LOVE it.

my only grip is having to select fold list every time but the search makes up for it.. this system sounds excellent and is almost loud enough to make yo cover your ears at no with distortion.

man this **** JAMS

Idk if a another review is worth it or not because my kw-v830 is basically the same at m730. It just adds the DVD drive I believe.

But I am beyond happy with this headunit. Fast, sounds great . Just a really nice unit. Def recommend it.
f5b9618a971ddf63da6a6af2b8a793f8.jpg

Idk if a another review is worth it or not because my kw-v830 is basically the same at m730. It just adds the DVD drive I believe.
But I am beyond happy with this headunit. Fast, sounds great . Just a really nice unit. Def recommend it.
f5b9618a971ddf63da6a6af2b8a793f8.jpg

Review it. My review was shallow.

I love the sub menu at the very bottom. I have my audio menu so i can tune it on the fly.. never messed with the apps yet.

How do the sound affects work for you?

I love the sub menu at the very bottom. I have my audio menu so i can tune it on the fly.. never messed with the apps yet.How do the sound affects work for you?
I havent messed with all of them. I do like sound lift on 1 for Stern. Any higher sounds very unnatural. But i cant say enough good things about this radio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Papermaker85

5,000+ posts
Banned
Papermaker85
New orleans LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies