Jvc kw-av70bt

Participant count
  • Participant list

tr1ker

Hi Guys,

I recently updated some quite dated Kenwood gear to this JVC, It does pretty much everything I want, but one issue I have is this:

It will select tracks by sliding your finger across the screen no problem, or advancing with the on-screen button. However trying to move up or down folders doesn't work. It looks like it is working, it shows the folder moving up icon animation, but doesn't do anything. There are a number of different ways to set the iPod to work, but no matter what I try it wont work.

Is this head unit faulty?

Or am I missing something?

Its an iPod Video 80GB, classed as 5th Gen

Its listed to work with it.

Cheers

Nick

Because you are using a JVC, which is considered an "inferior" brand, no one here will help you. Notice the amount of views vs replies. But these are supposed to be "experienced" car audio guys so do you really think no one can assist? They can but they wont. They"re asses. This is a community of arrogant a holes who dont help normal guys that buy what they like and what they can afford. Sorry bud. Try another forum. This is for the elitist type. Every now and then, usually on older guy, will assist. But even they dont wastemtheir time with peasants who use big name brands. Good luck bro. These guys arent here to help. Just brag and one up each other. More like a childish argument of mine is better than yours!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.