JVC kd-sh1000 vs. kd-ar8500

Participant count
  • Participant list
i run a sh1000 and love it. great sq, great features and it runs active. the only gripe i have is the limited amount of controls on the remote but only because my kenwood has so many and has spoiled me.

never played with the sh1000 but i have the AR8500 and i love it. remote is limited to controls but i only use it for basic stuff. i can also run active and what not, havent really played with my deck, but from the reviews its a sq powerhouse. 5v rca's, oel color screen, can upload you own wallpaper. the screen has adjustable angles, basically love the headunit, but miss my pioneer 780mp/

they sound practically the same. every option you listed the sh1000 has as well.
but mines has a better screen //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif and can upload custom wallpapers, my personal fav:

IMG_0825.jpg

the sh1000 has the pict software and uploadable images too mate. i do like your screen but the front panel usb is a fair tradeoff for me. is the sd slot behind the faceplate on that model too?

the sh1000 has the pict software and uploadable images too mate. i do like your screen but the front panel usb is a fair tradeoff for me. is the sd slot behind the faceplate on that model too?
you wanna sell it got some things for sale and cash

Is your screen oel color as well, from the pics i found its only black and white. i will only sell mines if i can find a mint 780mp, i miss that headunit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.