JVC KD-AVX40 & JVC KW-ADV792 Head Units

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewoevo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

JVC KD-AVX40 & KW-ADV792 Head units. I'm loooking to sell one and keep the other, just not sure which. So whichever one sells first, I'll keep the other.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

JVC KD-AVX40: Used but in great condition. It was professionally installed in my car 2 years ago and still works flawlessly. It comes with the remote, faceplate case, manual & bluetooth mic.

Bluetooth®/DVD/CD/USB Receiver - KD-AVX40 - Specification

KW-ADV792: Used but in excellent condition as well. I just got this as a factory refurb. It's still in the plastic wrap, along with the wiring harness, manual & remote.

DVD/CD/USB Receiver with Proximity Sensor - KW-ADV792 - Specification

Price:

$200 plus shipping for either one.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping costs.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26526141View attachment 26526142View attachment 26526143View attachment 26526144

I'm gonna be out of the country for a couple of weeks, but the AVX40 is still for sale. I'll ship it when I return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...