JVC Arsenal KD-AR7000 or Alpine CDA-9835

im curious about these new jvc decks too. their name isnt usually branded as one of high quality, but their new line of head units actually seem worth looking into. i really liked the touchscreen feature of the kd-5000 (i think was the model) and it looked like a pretty high end deck. anyone have any other opinions?

i would not recommend the jvc if you have a nicer system, the one i have (model in sig) likes to skip when i have my stuff cranked up really loud. im actually selling for a alpine 9831 or 9835.

Well I can say that I have an older LX-50 deck (Their top of the line Kameleon deck at the time, was the same as the SH series in features and functionality, more so actually) Anyway, I have had the deck for over 3 years now and I still like it a lot. It has only skipped when I hit a MAJOR pot hole in the road (the ones where your like OH ****) Anyway, I think JVC is a great brand IF you get their high end stuff. I am actually looking at the SHX-900 right now as I am interested in the HD radio function of the deck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.