Deciding on head unit, Please help

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hi All,

I am trying to decide on what new head unit I want.

I have narrowed it down to the Alpine CDA-9835

Pioneer Deh-p90HDD

and the Alpine HDA-5460

does anyone have any suggestions

I want great sound, ability for bass to flow through correctly (I am not getting that in my sony deck) XM radio, and the hard drive feature is very important to me

Thanks for all of your help

just a fyi, the and the Alpine HDA-5460 is not a stereo but just an add on for a alpine head unit. So if you get one you'll still have to buy a stereo. In fact, with the new alpine ipod hook up I don't see a reason on earth someone would buy the HDA-5460 since it's much more expensive than the IPOD hook up and you get less HD space and have to use up a DIN

Check out alpine's website for info on hooking up an ipod. Personally I'm sticking with a cd mp3 player until HD based players get cheaper. (i don't have an ipod)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.