• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 951
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

Just wanna know how to get the best kind ofsound outta of 2..6x9...2..6.5 and a hu what kind of products do i need to make it sound the best without a sub.thanks

well, to get the best sound possible... you will need... dare i say it?... a SUB/BOX/AMP!

sorry... i just could'nt resist saying what i believe is the truth!!!

anyway... with the given equipment i would suggest you use a deadening material, like dynamat, at least where the speakers are being placed, if not the whole doors. and dont use the stock speaker wire, never good enough, i would rewire with a good quality speaker wire, 16g should be fine.

if u dont fancy a sub, then 2 squeeze the best out of the equipment u have, i would recommend a nice, quality 4channel amp to power the drivers u have. what make, model, rms handling??????????????

some dynamat may alos be nice, not only in the doors where there could be some vibrations, but to seal out 'outside' noise, enhancing your listening pleasure.

or even better get the seal specs for the speaker and go down to the hardware store and ...........................get a pvc pipe and cut it to regulations and put a capper on the end for th 6.5's, and for the 6x9's buy a flange big enough to fit over the bottom then use silicon to seal it, i woud extend the flange to get optimal bass beats..........and if you really want to get custom paint it to match the outside of the car. hell why not bmw does it, and their stereos sound pretty good for stock, or better yet buy a sub/box/amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.