just struck craigslist gold

bought a kicker kx1200.1 (older version) for.....100 bucks. then later found a newer model kx1200.1 with matching kx600.4 and got both for....90 bucks. the kx line is one of my favorite amp lines ever. im amazed at this deal. then come to find out this guy with the matching kx amps has a 12w7 and will sell ti for only 200 bucks. i hate the w7 because of its hype and orice compared to performance but 200 is a nice price in a custom ported box built to specs. it sounds great. so im buying the w7 in a week. ANYWAYS, i thought id share my craigslist conquest with you all.

Going to steal the JL from you because I haz moniez and car to drive and get it! Muhahaha

=]

I won't really but I knew what ad you were referring to...saw it a week or two ago

That's a good find bro. I browse the cl app on my phone throughout the day looking for good deals. My last was a saz 3000d for $300 then I turned around and sold my t20001 bd for $400.

ill end up selling the older kx1200.1 on here it is painted red and the spikes that face inward are painted white and it looks pretty legit. at first i thought it was some special edition. but first does anyone know if the old and new kx1200s can strap with each other?

i didnt know they had a newer version of the kx series like the bottom one. i only knew of the KX line like the top one. thats what my KX amp looks like at least.
want a new one? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif strap em? slam ur solo x harder? 8===D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.