Just signed up for Car Audio.com..........

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys, Just signed up.. i don't have any pictures.. but what i do have of my build is a you tube where i upload videos of it almost Daily.. SO far i have 2 Cadence 12" Triplex series on a 2f.2200 Amp and some Blown Infinity Door Speakers... so what im doing is ordering 4 New PowerBass 6 and 3/4s Speakers and 3 sets of Power Acoustik NB.1 Tweets.. 3 on Each A-Pillar.. Anyways.. I just turned 18.. so i haven't been in this game long.. so if you guys wanna help me through this build and stuff.. here is my You tube "MrmxAudio" oh and btw.. this is going into a 94' Jeep Grand Cherokee so Anyone that's wants to watch i have a lot of videos up of it already.. here's my You tube.. any Viewers would be Appreciated! Thanks !

View attachment 26526583

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.