Just one question...

subsfanatic

nz
hey guys, i just got myself a alpine type r 600 wrms sub and i was wondering if i need to make any changes to my system or is it as simple as removing the old one and just hooking this one up? any insight would be helpful.

My system:

Amp: sony xlpode XM-125GTR, rated power 125w x 2 ( 4 ohms)

Headunit: JVC Kd- g438

Front spk: JVC 5'

Rear spk: Pioneer 6x9

Sub: sony xplode 380 rms ( which i'm changing to the alpine type r very soon)

i like the xplode design as well but it doesn't seem to be loud as my frens system who only has a 800 watt sub with a 600 watt amp and mine is a 1300 watt sub with a 800 watt amp to power it.

i like the xplode design as well but it doesn't seem to be loud as my frens system who only has a 800 watt sub with a 600 watt amp and mine is a 1300 watt sub with a 800 watt amp to power it.
Just act like you never even read those max power ratings cause they are worthless.

look man bottom line that equipment is low end minus the new type r

not trying to be mean just letting u know

to get the most out of that r design a ported box built to alpines specs

thats ur best bet without changing anything

look man bottom line that equipment is low end minus the new type r
not trying to be mean just letting u know

to get the most out of that r design a ported box built to alpines specs

thats ur best bet without changing anything
thks dude i know its bottom line as i don't have that much to spend. also i'm quite new to this and thats why have turned to you pro's for help. And i'm still trying to make my system better so let me know if you know any cheap amp dat would go gud with the alpine sub?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.