just hit 149.6

umm, why would that matter.... do you know how every inner working of your computer, or car? Who cares...
Just making a point, people with money don't realize what they have. In fact I do know quite a bit about cars and computer. Yea, I guess it doesn't matter when you can afford a hummer with extra weight and lots of gas.

Just making a point, people with money don't realize what they have. In fact I do know quite a bit about cars and computer.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Yea, I guess it doesn't matter when you can afford a hummer with extra weight and lots of gas.
ok....

ac1804ls.jpg

dis one?

na not that one, it kinda looked like it except it was black and it was connected to the meter which was all black and yes it was with the windows up

thats just the reader, the mic was the 180 i guess, depends on how the shop has them calibrated

some jack them up to make you feel better about the equipment you bought form them

i bought my **** from ebay i didnt buy anythiung from th shop at all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i kno its a stupid question but was it with the windows up? I can see with the windows down maybe a 149?
The whole windows up and down thing depends... My #'s are higher with the windows up.

And bassace, WTF is a spider?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.