just got new daimond componets.

Participant count
  • Participant list

m4i2k2e2
10+ year member

this is my chin bank
ma
i just got the 6 1/2" d661a componets for christmas. when i was wiring them up i got one side in and, tested it. the tweeter sounds strange. like very unclear. there was a point were my mark got messed up and i lost which one was positive and negative for the speakers and i thought i had the correct one. if im out of phase could that make the tweeter sound weird.? everything else is fine, thanks for any and all help.

-mike.

out of phase?
like,i switched positive and negative. i have them correct on the crossover but, i think i reversed them on the tweeter. could that cause this?

ok, im gonna try when i get all my gear mount it in for good. like my adapter plates and dynamat. until then ill just have to wait. i put them in temporarily. and the cross overs are in my glove box. so, when i get the chance ill re do them.

how much do they range in price? are they better then the rainbows?
i got mine for 180.00.

also, what if the magnet is to close to the metal on my pillar? cuz, when i went to mount up on my pillar buy my windshield i had podify the bracket that it sits in. i had to give it and angle so it would fit. its not touching the metal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

m4i2k2e2

10+ year member
this is my chin bank
m4i2k2e2
ma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date