Just Got My X-Mas Gifts.....System For My Accord...(picz)

Hey, at least his girl didn't get him a Sony HU, Sony Xplod amp, and Sony Xplod subs!

As long as the OP is happy with the setup, that is all that matters..

Got my Powerbass ASA400.2 today and also wired all the subs up in the box...going to start the install as soon as i get my batterys.

pic..

P1040072.jpg

you better give her some good oral for hookin up ur system.
get that thing installed already man...
LOL She will get ok oral. Good oral will come when i get HDC3's from her....

Im working on it my car was just found from being stolen on X-Mas so as soon as i get some new batterys and a new door lock that they broke it will be ready for the install....I think ill be ready within the next week or so...I cant wait to see what its going to sound like. even know they are cheap subs i think it will get pretty loud for being a small trunk Accord...

Those subs dont look to bad there rated 300 rms 4 should get pretty loud

Yea i heard two of them in a Civic in a small sealed prefab box on a RF amp and all i could think was WOW they didnt sound bad at all. And for checp subs! I was kind of mad because they hit a little harder then my cvr 10's did vented..lol....

hey just to ask you guys something real fast before i head to bed? Im picking up two Optima D31T batterys tomorrow for my system. One under the hood and one in the trunk...Or could i get away with like 2 cheap a$$ redtops

So what im asking is, are the D31T's overkill for what im running. Cheaper amp, Cheap subs?

no for the red tops please. I had one - not a good car audio battery 4 shure.

now I have a yellow top under the hood + a kenetik 800 in the rear.

you can find the kenetik batterys mad cheep brand new on ebay. check it.

Hey guys so i went to pick my batterys that some dude on CL had for me and when i get there he told me that he sold one...(i was pissed) So i picked the other one up from him and i guess im just going to use the small one i already got under the hood and just put this in the trunk. And i also picked up some more 1/0awg and one more 250amp fuse.

Optima D31T....He bought it 3 months ago. I paid $80 for it.....Is that a good price?

P1040077.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SatterBoi

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
SatterBoi
Portland, OR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date