Just Got My X-Mas Gifts.....System For My Accord...(picz)

Those hifi 12's dont sound to shabby, i used to pop em off like drugs when they were $20 a piece and people were happy with them.
i honestly would not want to hear a $30 subwoofer. I would be afraid to give them rated power because they might go "pop".

id becareful with that amp cause i think those subs are rated at like 150 or 200rms i heard 8 of those 12s in a ported wall and it sounded like 2 12s

I heard two of the older HF 12's in a small sealed box in a civic i think if i remember right they were on a old school bd1000 and they hit pretty hard for a cheap setup....but im not sure how the new model HF's sound to the old ones..

I heard two of the older HF 12's in a small sealed box in a civic i think if i remember right they were on a old school bd1000 and they hit pretty hard for a cheap setup....but im not sure how the new model HF's sound to the old ones..
they still won't last given 300 rms rated power. That is what seperates good subs from cheap ones.

they still won't last given 300 rms rated power. That is what seperates good subs from cheap ones.
The amp says 1500 i think rms at 1ohm and i wired all 4 dvc 4ohms to a 2ohm load so it wont even be getting full power out the amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SatterBoi

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
SatterBoi
Portland, OR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date