just got my 2000spl's in!!!!!

traksta15
10+ year member

I love lamp.
hey, i finally got my subs in and oh my flippin go*, as for now im running them each a 1.5 sealed box until i get my 3.5 tuned to 34Hz built (it's like 22 deg. here in OK), but they friggin pound in my car, i need to dynamat my hatch cause my license plates vibrates like 3/4" right now, you can put the volume on 10 and it hurts to stay in the car (10 w/ the amp remote nob up, sorry), just thought i'd let ya'll know these pound, and thanks for all the help on re-doing my system inside and out (not through yet, of course).......

dont mess with that remote gain knob. set your gains correctly and leave them alone. your only gonna risk your brand new subs if you dont

With my hifonics. If i set the gain and then plug the remote volume in, It only raises the gain up to the point of where it is set on the amp. ASSUMING he has his gains set correctly, there is no reason not to use the knob to control volume, if he can't from he deck.

subs_trash.jpg

first_subs_vc.jpg

With my hifonics. If i set the gain and then plug the remote volume in, It only raises the gain up to the point of where it is set on the amp. ASSUMING he has his gains set correctly, there is no reason not to use the knob to control volume, if he can't from he deck.
I wasnt sure about the hifonics but that is correct, there will be no problem with using it dude.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

traksta15

10+ year member
I love lamp.
traksta15
Mcalester, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date