Just got meter today

i'll see beleive it when i see it with my own eyes.....if i managed to pull 140 with a single 15 and over 1000 watts of power i doubt it's possible with pyramids....

It really means nothing...there are so many variable to consider...I have a meter where I can get the same car to read 122db up to 142db in a matter of 3-4 seconds...so it really depends on what the guy with the meter is selling and what he wants to "really hit"

If it isn't at an official DB Drag Race, or other sactioned event, it ain't worth sportin'

Plus, does it really matter how loud it is? (I know, there are boomers out there somewhere sayin' loud is ALL that matters...not here to debate that, it's your system...)

If you like the sound of your subs, that's all that matters. My very first system had Pyramid subs, and I qualified for the IASCA finals with 'em!

Yo, calm down everyone. I know the subs blow, im gettin new ones im just tellin u what i got and where the mic was place im not sayin im king of the world or somethin:crazy:

not necessarily, lower corners down by feet can be louder......but there is to many factors to say what will be louder...sometimes a/c can gain you extra db.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TRANSAMCHARGER

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
TRANSAMCHARGER
Conneticut
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date