Just doing part of the big 3? will it cause issues?

I don't see how it would cause an issue.

I wouldn't replace the the POS wire to ALT with the 8g, but I would run them with the OEM connection.

If you're replacing the 4g with the 8g you're just going to create a bottleneck-like effect and won't get all the power through.

If you're not ready to do the big 3, then don't do it, you'll just remove whatever you're planning to install now and replacing it later.

If you're not ready to do the big 3, then don't do it, you'll just remove whatever you're planning to install now and replacing it later.
^^x2

I'd just go to a shop buy some 4g and run it along the one that you say is thin. Minimum. Its best just to do it all. If you want to do it, there isn't a real reason why not to all at once.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.