Just Curious

This is wholly ignorant. The only thing that he might get from more power is more distortion from the sub. Clipping doesn't "keep the sub from completing its cycle" either. Where do you come up with these idiotic ideas?
OP- If you want more output my suggestions would be to begin with a custom enclosure built around a different sub. I like JL a lot but expecting bass you can feel from a single 10 other than a 10W7 is asking more than they will deliver. When choosing a new sub, cone area is your friend. 2 12s sealed will give you significantly more output and with the right coil configuration, you can get some more power out of the amp as well.
Wow... HA HA...

I'm just gonna laugh at you for that.. go look at one of the things that happens mechanically when you clip a signal..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.