Just a thought

Participant count
  • Participant list
Even if it did work, the alignment would be thrown off the moment you put something in your trunk. I feel it defeats the purpose because what's the point of having all this trunk space if you're not gonna use it. IB on the other hand, won't change much if you like putting a bunch of stuff in your trunk.
Yeah probably not going to try it lol just seeing what people had to say about it

Even if it did work, the alignment would be thrown off the moment you put something in your trunk. I feel it defeats the purpose because what's the point of having all this trunk space if you're not gonna use it. IB on the other hand, won't change much if you like putting a bunch of stuff in your trunk.
This shouldn't matter, anything placed in the trunk would be behind the effective enclosure, not in it, if i have been reading this thread correctly

That is what I was thinking lol
This enclosure design is kind of just a glorified regular box, like what you would be doing by using fiberglass to utilize all areas of the trunk.

This shouldn't matter, anything placed in the trunk would be behind the effective enclosure, not in it, if i have been reading this thread correctly
oh damnn I did read it wrong.. thought ninjabass wanted to use the entire trunk space.. that's why you were saying it's not enough space..

This enclosure design is kind of just a glorified regular box, like what you would be doing by using fiberglass to utilize all areas of the trunk.
I understand that. Just been thinking of different things and kind of wanting to go back ported but don't want a huge box 2 15's require. Might just take my wall down and build a decent box that fits in the area without changing my amp arrangement to much and go with a monster single sub that will take both of my 1800's

I was thinking about doing the same with my car. The front trunk is about 5 cubes, but its oddly shaped. For two DD9512h's, I think it would be fine to use two 6" aero's cut to length. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, my trunk lid is more than half a centimeter of fiberglass. It doesn't flex as much as metal

Worst case scenario, I waste some time and MDF

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

NinjaBass

Low Bass Lover
NinjaBass
North AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from