just a quick question

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello, recently my Chevy hhr is gone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif (rip) anyways my dad has an extra Toyota Tacoma. I'm not putting any bass in it reason being I need a car seat to fit. Anyways I need help selecting 6.5 and 5.25s and 6x9s. I'm stuck between the fosgates or the alpine type r line. As well as a 4 channel amp. I either want all fosgate (speakers and amp) or alpine. Also would a cross over be needed? I am planning on getting the package with the tweeters. If anyone could give me a preference and a reason why, that'd be wonderful.

get a small 10 or 12inch sub instead of the 6x9 boxes and 6x9's
This, get ya a nice 5chan amp and get it done right the first time.
Or, disregard the rear door speakers (recommended) and run a mono sub amp and a 2chan for your components.

Why are you stuck on those 2 manufacturers? There's much better for much less. With those you've chosen, you're paying for their marketing.

Do some research on this site before you make a decision, you can get just as good or better for much less man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.