Just a Few quick pics of the Maxima Install

snb778
5,000+ posts

blaugh!!!!
Finally got around to gettin some pics of the Trunk today.. There isn't much to see besides the box and the subs, and the nicely crafted port.. Carpeted very well also.

The Dims of the box are Depth=26.5 Width=39.5 Height=14... whatever that comes out to.. I dunno.. Would somebody mind figuring it out real quick....

The equation is 26.5x39.5x14=???? then what, /36??

All being powered by the MM3000.1 amp is probably 4-5 yrs old and still runnin strong!

unfortunately I can't say I built it.. Wish I got more training to do that stuff... I don't even know the process of making a port like that... I know its just a bunch of little pieces glued together, but I just don't get the process.... the box is pretty light though.. Dunno what kinda wood it is, but I can pick it up myself and put it in the trunk (not loaded) with out much struggle

yea nothing special lookin.. just meant to do what it does.. get loud.

I'm thinkin of swappin em out for 2 15" Fi Q's and seal em... unless they don't require as much space ported as the R's, cause that box is just to frickin big. You have to take a sledge hammer to get that thing out with out knowing how I got it in. Can't see the amp gains.. Can't fit a spare batt.. unless I put it under the box in the wheel well

Ill try and get some vids up sometime soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.