14wqcyf.jpg

14wqh5j.jpg

Toyota Supra

2 RE XXX 10s, 2 RE 12.1s

14wptlu.jpg

14wpus7.jpg

14wpzjn.jpg

14wq3gi.jpg

hey whats up this is David the one that bought the batts. What happen to the pvc that yall were cuttin in half. i thought that was gonna be used as the amp racks. Everything came out really nice though.

hey whats up this is David the one that bought the batts. What happen to the pvc that yall were cuttin in half. i thought that was gonna be used as the amp racks. Everything came out really nice though.
The amp rack is still made of the 12" pipe. You can see the curve in the pictures however in real life the amps look like they are sitting 6" off of the back wall.

that alpine x is ported? looking good again. wished i coulda heard that supra before it left the shop. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Looking at your location is the shop in Houston? From the looks of the work that you do it looks as though it would cost a pretty penny for any work. Do you know if I can purchase and you install any of the double din screens for less than a $1000.

Moe... I have that same lexus and have been looking for some kind of plan or someone to build me some kind of setup to have my W7 port through the rear deck. How much would it cost me if I came down to Houston to have it done? I may be willing to make the trip if the price is right... I would even be willing to pay you for the plans for the box. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.