Just a few installs...

moe I haven't seen you on here in a long time, good to see ya back though bro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif Awesome work btw, wonderful work actually. lol

oh ok. i just couldnt tell from the pics. what yall got goin on in the shop now.
Weve got an Escalade in here that is getting an Eclipse AVN6600, Morel Dotech components, and a DD 2512. Its gettin a Boston GT28 amp for the sub and a GT42 amp for the highs. Its a really nice truck, it came in with lambo doors and 26s on it.

Looking at your location is the shop in Houston? From the looks of the work that you do it looks as though it would cost a pretty penny for any work. Do you know if I can purchase and you install any of the double din screens for less than a $1000.
I know that we've got a double din that is in your price range. What kind of vehicle do you want it to go in? Send me a PM

Moe... I have that same lexus and have been looking for some kind of plan or someone to build me some kind of setup to have my W7 port through the rear deck. How much would it cost me if I came down to Houston to have it done? I may be willing to make the trip if the price is right... I would even be willing to pay you for the plans for the box. Thanks.
If you want to get it done it is going to take a few days to build. There was alot of cutting to get the box to fire up through the deck and to have it properly sealed off. Check out the website and give us a call for a quote.

Nice work as always Brad. The supra turned out REAL nice! Cant wait to get the center channel going //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Nice work as always Brad. The supra turned out REAL nice! Cant wait to get the center channel going //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
We talked to our glass guy here, he told us that the windshield for your truck is around $150 and to pull it its $35ish and to put it back in its $35, where did you get that other quote from?

We talked to our glass guy here, he told us that the windshield for your truck is around $150 and to pull it its $35ish and to put it back in its $35, where did you get that other quote from?
What quote? You called me and told me a guestamate plus materials...then told me a price for each pillar. I told you I would save a bit more cash and call IR to set the appointment tword the end of the summer.

EDIT: PM me...or call if you need to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.