Northwest Region June 29th, 2008 Show

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Beh ***** this is the last show in CO and won't be there. If I was home the new system would be done but o well.....

lol **** Steve..thats how you do it? Just throw ALL the info out there. haha j/k Yeah I'm hittin each 18 with a pair of 2500.1's but the gains are almost all the way down with just a hint of bass boost. lol Next year I'll have something of my very own that'll be a force to be reckoned with. Of course I'll still play MUSIC because I think tones are lame. Might even be a single driver.. still in the design phase... and y'all know me.. until I actually start the build...my designs change daily. lmao

See y'all sunday. Still not sure if I'll have the BURBAN out there or not..I already registered with 5150.. but ehhh who knows.
my bad didnt know that the burban was top secret!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

it started out good then it got real windy and some nasty clouds moved in so we packed it up for a few to make sure it was not going to rain then the guy that was doing the show left then we finished up with out him all and all it went ok

why would the host leave? any good raffles??? dont tell me you won both prizes again....
the host was up all night and he talked to one of many people running the show and he told him to give out cards and run it next weekend.but the other people wanted it done.and no the only things i took home was a 36" and 64" trophey:D no raffles

dont think there will be any

BUT I'm going to talk to a couple people and see about doing a free test and tune. you know hang out play with the meter maybe if there is a few people we can do a small comp

Yeah the iasca show might turn out to be an alright event. The burban wont be there, matter of fact chances are the burban will never make another appearance anywhere. I dont work for Sound on Wheels anymore, so thats one truck outta the running for you guys...at least until I get my own car/truck/suv/ or whatever designed and built. shooting for next year..but I never know. you know? hahaha Congrats on the trophies Steve!!

Yeah the iasca show might turn out to be an alright event. The burban wont be there, matter of fact chances are the burban will never make another appearance anywhere. I dont work for Sound on Wheels anymore, so thats one truck outta the running for you guys...at least until I get my own car/truck/suv/ or whatever designed and built. shooting for next year..but I never know. you know? hahaha Congrats on the trophies Steve!!

did you get your own shop going??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.